The Shore @ Macmasters Beach
12A Gerda Road Macmasters Beach NSW 2260
As you arrive at The Shore, prepare to be blown away by the attention to detail in both its styling and design for hosting family's or groups of friends.
This spectacular, newly renovated property has the 'wow factor'. Offering plenty of space for a large family or a group of friends, with many entertaining areas in the ever popular Macmasters Beach.
As you arrive at The Shore, prepare to be blown away by the attention to detail in both its styling and design for hosting family's or groups of friends. You will be drawn to the sundrenched, open plan living/dining with its high ceilings, wood fireplace, spacious outdoor balcony and stylishly curated decor - perfect for relaxing and taking in the surroundings both inside and out. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and has been designed for carefree cooking, whilst the balcony features a BBQ for quintessential holiday entertaining.
Set over two levels, The Shore offers three bedrooms upstairs, along with the main living, dining and kitchen, while the downstairs area provides a separate retreat with an additional two bedrooms, bathroom and undercover relaxation space complete with outdoor dining, two day beds and beach shower. Enjoy the shaded oasis style yard, perfect for lawn games, or toast a marshmallow or two over the sandstone fire-pit.
Master bedroom boasts a King bed, en-suite bathroom, built-ins and balcony. Bedroom 2 features a Queen bed, built-ins and garden outlook. Bedroom 3 features two single beds and built-ins. Functional shared bathroom features separate toilet, shower and bath and vanity.
Bedroom 4 features a Double bed and the interconnecting bedroom 5 features a King Single bed. Bathroom features a toilet and shower.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR SCHOOL LEAVERS.
- MAX ADULT OCCUPANCY MAY NOT EXCEED: 8 ADULTS.
- Living Room features TV, WIFI and cosy wood fireplace
- Kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge and coffee machine
- Sundrenched balcony with outdoor dining and BBQ
- Shaded and grassy yard with Fire-pit. 350m walk to the beach
- Beautifully renovated with modern and stylish decor
- Three-way main bathroom. Master with en-suite and additional downstairs bathroom.
- Accommodates parking for three cars off street batalx block driveway.
- Per night from: $380
- Per week from: $2,660
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Total adults & children sleeps 9
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Included