Bush Beach Hideaway
25 Ocean Drive Macmasters Beach NSW 2251
Take advantage of this special offer!
Pay for a weekend stay a week' valid 1st June to 31st August 2021
At Bush Beach Hideaway your opportunities for outdoor adventures are endless!
Nestled in the treetops at Macmasters Beach, 25 Ocean Drive is just moments drive from the ocean or an 7 minute walk via a beautiful bush track to the patrolled and dog-friendly
Macmasters Beach. This family friendly holiday house has been renovated internally to offer a comfortable and affordable beach getaway. The property's leafy green surroundings
offer a tranquil setting for families or couples to relax and recharge, whilst the large secure yard offers security for pets (on request only). Hear the sea from this light-filled house,
watch the ocean from the front deck and enjoy gazing at the variety of native birds who call Macmasters Beach home. Enjoy popping down to the beach for a quick wave or two
before heading home for afternoon BBQ's amongst the trees. The lounge room is equip with board games, books and WIFI to ensure the kids are well entertained. With Bouddi
National Park and its many walking trails at your doorstep and both Avoca or Killcare just 10minutes drive away, your opportunities for outdoor adventures are endless.
Master bedroom contains a queen bed and built-ins. Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed and built-ins with a quiet desk/ergonomic working space, while bedroom 3 contains a
double bed. Bedroom 4 contains a bunk bed. *STRICTLY NO PARTIES / FUNCTIONS.
- Living space has flat screen TV, DVD views towards the ocean and deck access
- Large light-filled well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric cook top, nespresso and oven
- Open plan living flows out to deck; Large comfy lounge room with games
- Large timber entertaining deck with BBQ, dining setting
- Just two minutes drive to the beach or a 10 minute walk via a beautiful bush track;
- Short drive to restaurants and cafes in Avoca or Killcare;
- Both bathrooms contain a shower; bath in the upstairs bathroom
- Laundry with combined washer/dryer
- Desk with ergonomic desk chair and reliable NBN for those needing the option to 'work from home'
- Pet friendly (on request), secured backyard; Double garage with surfboard storage
- Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person.
- Per night from: $257
- Per week from: $1,800
- Minimum 2 night weekend & 3 night midweek stays
- Maximum adults sleeps 6
- Total adults & children sleeps 8
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Not included