Thank you for choosing Accom Holidays. By staying with us you agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions gives Accom Terrigal the right to refuse the key, amend the rate or immediate termination of the holiday agreement.
Please take the time to read this carefully:
- Holiday property check-in is available after 2pm on the date of arrival, and check-out is no later than 10am on the date of your departure. Charges apply to guests who do not check-out on time.
- If you will be arriving after hours please advise the office in advance. After-hour key collection is available at an additional charge of $50.00 which is to be paid for by the guest.
- Your co-operation in leaving the property clean and tidy is requested. If the property is not left in an acceptable state an extra cleaning fee will be charged.
- All expenses must be paid in full before you are issued with your key and check-in pack.
- Should guest arrange to extend booking dates, the guest agrees to make all payments upfront.
- All keys and remotes must be returned to the office upon check-out.
- Breakages, damages and lost keys or remotes must be reported and paid for at the guest’s expense.
- Unless specified as a pet-friendly property, pets are not permitted inside or around the property.
- Accom Holidays and its respective franchises take no responsibility for any personal property left on the premises by the guest.
- A cancellation policy applies to each booking (see your Confirmation Letter for further details). If a booking is cancelled within the allocated time period a $100.00 booking fee will apply. If the cancellation occurs outside the specified time period, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If booking dates require amendment a $100.00 fee applies.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our properties. Charges apply for bookings who dishonour this clause.
- Intent to film or photograph at this property for promotional/commercial purposes requires upfront approval by Accom Holidays management. Failing to do this will result in the content being unauthorised, and immediate removal of this content will be required.
- This property is not a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Please respect our local community and neighbours. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining a noise abatement order from the local court against the offender. Eviction and heavy penalties do apply.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Registration Form, or subsequently agreed in writing or email. This includes Visitors to the property at any time. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial use. Party accessories including balloons, banners, etc are not to be displayed on the property under any circumstances. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs. Use contrary to this may result in the loss of your Security Deposit Bond and/or additional payments.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise (by law), is prohibited and may result in termination of occupancy and total loss of Security Deposit Bond.
- As the guest, you agree to allow the property’s respective managing agent, Accom Terrigal, or a contractor to enter the premises in which you are staying to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Credit card details supplied are held as a security bond when a booking is made along with a specified Security Deposit Bond amount.
- Accom Holidays accepts bookings in good faith, however we will not be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control.
- Every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternative accommodation should the following circumstances apply:
- A holiday property is sold or withdrawn from holiday letting
- A major repair or maintenance must be carried out at the property
- An owner chooses to occupy their property during certain dates
- Accom Holidays does not give out your personal details to any external companies.
- Accom Holidays 20% off gift voucher cannot be redeemed within school holiday, long weekend or peak season dates.
If terms are not agreeable please contact our office immediately.