497 The Scenic Road Macmasters Beach NSW 2251
Take advantage of this hot offer!
Autum 2019 Special! Take 20 % off your stay at this beautifully decorated home in stunning MacMasters Beach! Enjoy the serenity on the deck, let the kids enjoy their own space in the freestanding bunkhouse and treat yourself to a well earned rest at this gorgeous house!Call our reservations team on 02 4385 9564 today to book!
Inspired by the serene beauty of nearby Macmasters Beach this inviting coastal family haven offers the perfect getaway!
A warm welcome to newly renovated beach house - "Malolo" - set on a sunny 650sqm block in an idyllic bush setting an easy 500m walk to Macmasters Beach and within easy reach of everything the Central Coast has to offer. Macmasters Beach is a patrolled beach with a renowned surf break, a rock pool for kids and a lovely lagoon between MacMasters and Copacabana. Bouddi National Park is close by and has excellent walking tracks.
The Bunk House: Our unique custom-made built-in bunks, featuring two king singles over two doubles, have been constructed to maximise comfort and space for kids and teens, or a complete family wanting accommodation separate from main house. The bunk house has aircon, TV, DVD, and two single floor mattresses if needed. Please note upper bunks have NO rails.
The Main House: Beds 1 & 2 are upstairs and both have queen beds and built-ins, the Master queen bedroom is on the lower level, with wall-mounted flat-screen TV & balcony access. There are 3 bathrooms in total - a full bathroom upstairs (w combined bath/shower), a full bathroom (shower/toilet only) in the laundry on lower level, and a toilet & shower room adjacent to the bunk house (it's a proper shower but the tops of the walls are open to the elements).
Showcasing stylish interiors and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this generous split level family haven offers an idyllic coastal retreat for holiday-makers, including:
- Well designed layout featuring spacious living/dining areas with Wi-Fi Internet (NBN)
- Spacious main living/dining with TV and sound system, opens up to outdoor entertaining area
- Tranquil sitting room on entry level, and an additional living room on mezzanine level with TV/DVD
- A choice of alfresco zones including a vast North-facing entertaining patio with gas heating
- Timber deck and stairs lead to child-friendly lawns/gardens
- Ultra modern CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and Nespresso machine.
- All bedrooms queen bed and built-ins, separate 'Bunk House' flows outdoors
- Stylish bathrooms, main with combined bath/shower, extra w/c
- Superb covered barbecue area/outdoor kitchen, outdoor shower and fire pit for roasting marshmallows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, Travertine tiles, internal laundry with w/c
- Wood-fired combustion heater on lower level
- Board games, extensive library, DVD collection
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars, secure side access
- Portacot, high chair
- Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person.
- Per night from: $206
- Per week from: $1,660
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Total adults & children sleeps 12
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Not included