497 The Scenic Road Macmasters Beach NSW 2251
Inspired by the serene beauty of nearby Macmasters Beach this inviting coastal family haven offers the perfect getaway!
A warm welcome to newly renovated beach house - "Malolo" - set on a sunny 650sqm block in an idyllic bush setting an easy 500m walk to Macmasters Beach and within easy reach of everything the Central Coast has to offer. Macmasters Beach is a patrolled beach with a renowned surf break, a rock pool for kids and a lovely lagoon between MacMasters and Copacabana. Bouddi National Park is close by and has excellent walking tracks.
The Bunk House: Our unique custom-made built-in bunks, featuring two king singles over two doubles, have been constructed to maximise comfort and space for kids and teens, or a complete family wanting accommodation separate from main house. The bunk house has aircon, TV, DVD. Please note upper bunks have NO rails.
The Main House: Beds 1 & 2 are upstairs and both have queen beds and built-ins, the Master queen bedroom is on the lower level, with wall-mounted flat-screen TV & balcony access. There are 3 bathrooms in total - a full bathroom upstairs (w combined bath/shower), a full bathroom (shower/toilet only) in the laundry on lower level, and a toilet & shower room adjacent to the bunk house (it's a proper shower but the tops of the walls are open to the elements).
Showcasing stylish interiors and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this generous split level family haven offers an idyllic coastal retreat for holiday-makers, including:
- Well designed layout featuring spacious living/dining areas with Wi-Fi Internet (NBN)
- Spacious main living/dining with TV and sound system, opens up to outdoor entertaining area
- Tranquil sitting room on entry level, and an additional living room on mezzanine level with TV/DVD
- A choice of alfresco zones including a vast North-facing entertaining patio with gas heating
- Timber deck and stairs lead to child-friendly lawns/gardens
- Ultra modern CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and Nespresso machine.
- All bedrooms queen bed and built-ins, separate 'Bunk House' flows outdoors
- Stylish bathrooms, main with combined bath/shower, extra w/c
- Superb covered barbecue area/outdoor kitchen, outdoor shower and fire pit for roasting marshmallows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, Travertine tiles, internal laundry with w/c
- Wood-fired combustion heater on lower level
- Board games, extensive library, DVD collection
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars, secure side access
- Portacot, high chair
- Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person.
- Per night from: $206
- Per week from: $1,660
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Total adults & children sleeps 12
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Not included