14 Cliff Avenue Avoca Beach NSW 2260
From the moment you walk through the front gate, you will be instantly immersed in the magical setting of this property.
From the moment you walk through the front gate, you will be instantly immersed in the magical setting of this property. Perched on the southern headland above Avoca Beach, Osprey House enjoys a commanding waterfront position. Nestled among trees and established manicured gardens, the property maintains uninterrupted panoramic views to the north over the bay, beach and beyond.
Out on the extensive deck or patio, relax to the sound of the ocean and watch the awesome sight of Ospreys patrolling along the cliff, and the sparkling ocean stretching forever. Add a champagne and cheese platter and you won't want to leave! However if you must, the beach, cafes, restaurants, children's playground and the iconic Avoca Beach Theatre are all a few minutes stroll down the hill.
This much loved property has been in the same family for over 60 years and has only recently become available for rental after an extensive renovation. Osprey House consists of two separate residences, an upstairs and a downstairs connected through a landscaped garden pathway.
The upstairs dwelling features open plan living that flows out to a large deck. Picture windows let in streams of natural sunlight and perfectly frame the unparalleled view. Upstairs bedroom 1 features queen bed and ensuite bathroom, whilst bedroom 2 contains a queen bed. Both have air conditioning. The downstairs dwelling has been cleverly created and designed with family comfort in mind. The large rumpus room features sliding doors that open to an outdoor entertaining area with retractable pergola, gourmet BBQ kitchen and lush garden with beach views. Downstairs bedroom 3 and 4 both contain a queen bed, while bedroom 5 features two tri-bunk beds.
Osprey house is a place to nourish the senses, relax and unwind. It is simply an incomparable property.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no internal staircase within the property. Access to the downstairs level is via a landscaped garden path.
- Living areas contain Smart TV, DVD, WiFi, ocean views, open to outdoor areas
- Kitchens contain stove top, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave
- Split system air conditioning; indoor and outdoor dining; short walk to Avoca Beach
- Outdoor area with retractable pergola, gourmet BBQ kitchen, stunning ocean views
- Secure gated entry; beautiful landscaped gardens and lawn; outdoor hot shower
- Main bathrooms with shower and toilet; full laundry with washer and dryer
- Please note: Linen is included at this property
- Per night from: $389
- Per week from: $2,720
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Total adults & children sleeps 14
- Bond: $2,000.00
- Linen: Included